ARTC offers an alternative to the traditional route to teacher certification in Delaware.
Through ARTC, qualified individuals complete certification requirements while they are employed as full-time teachers, through a state-approved program of professional education coursework, accompanied by intensive, school-based supervision and mentoring in lieu of student teaching.
Learn more about how to become a certified Teacher of Critical Need Subjects through Alternative Routes to Certification pathways.
Learn more about earning a master’s degree while becoming certified as a:
- Teacher of Students with Special Needs (all grades) through our Master’s Plus Certification Program.
- School Library/Media Specialist through our bachelor’s and master’s degree programs.
- Teacher of English Language Learner through a master’s program.
ARTC News & Events
ARTC 2018 Summer Seminars Enrollment is open. Register today. Must register by July 2nd.
ARTC 2018 Summer Teaching Exceptional Adolescents (EDUC614) Seminars “non-credit”. The summer semester has already started so you must get permission from ARTC to register.
- Please allow up to a week to review new Statement of Interests/transcripts. Thank you for your understanding.
- NO SOI WILL BE REVIEWED BETWEEN JUNE 15 – JUNE 26, due to vacations.