State of DE Critical Need Scholarship
- Applicants must be full-time employees of a Delaware public or charter school who teach on a valid Emergency Certificate in a critical need area as defined by the Delaware Department of Education.
- Districts and charter schools will reimburse teachers for all or part of tuition and registration fees paid for up to three credits/term (fall and spring) of coursework that will enable them to achieve Standard Certification, within program funding limitations.
- Recipients must complete course with a 2.0 GPA or higher on 4.0 scale (“C” or higher).
- Delaware residency is not required.
- Recipients can attend any regionally accredited college.
Please go to the DOE website for application
This entry was posted in News.