ARTC Seminar Registration
ONLY those who have applied to ARTC (within the past two years) and been granted eligibility may register for the ARTC Seminars.
- ARTC Special Education Module Registration. If you plan to teach Special Education you need to pass the Module prior to applying for a teaching position. This is state mandated. The link will be sent to you after the fee ($200) is paid in full.
- ARTC 2020 Summer Introductory Seminar Registration. Registration is CLOSED. For current ARTC only. Seminar dates: July 11, 18, 25, Aug 1, 8 & 15. PAYMENT of $1000 DUE in full no later than July 1st.
- ARTC 2020 Fall Introductory Seminars, NOW OPEN. For current ARTC teachers only. Seminar I: Sept 12 & 26; Seminar II: Oct 10 & 24; Seminar III Nov 7 & 21. Sessions will be held online via Zoom. PAYMENT of $1000 DUE in full no later than September 1st. If payment plan is needed first payment is due September 1st.
- ARTC 2020 Spring Introductory Seminar Registration Registration is CLOSED. For current ARTC teachers only. Will be held in Newark & Georgetown. Seminar I: Feb 22 & Mar 7; Seminar II: Mar 21 & Apr 4; Seminar III Apr 25 & May 9. PAYMENT of $1000 DUE in full no later than Feb 14th.
- ARTC 2020 Spring Methods Seminars Registration, Registration is CLOSED. For current ARTC teachers only. Classes Start the week of Feb 10th thru the week of May 31st. PAYMENT of $1000 DUE in full no later than Feb 21st.
Payments for Non-credited Seminars
- Paying for non-credited courses is a different process than paying for credited courses.
- Payment for non-credited courses is made via the Cashier’s Office.
- Payment plans for non-credited courses are as follows:
Fall Semester 2020: $50 fee for payment plan (waved for Fall 2020)
- Payment 1 of $334 due on September 1st
- Payment 2 of $333 due on October 1st
- Payment 3 of $333 due on November 1st
- Payment 4 N/A
Spring Semester: $50 fee for payment plan
- Payment 1 of $300 due on February 1st
- Payment 2 of $250 due on March 1st
- Payment 3 of $250 due on April 1st
- Payment 4 of $250 due on May 1st
Summer Session: $50 fee for payment plan
- Payment 1 of $300 due on June 1st
- Payment 2 of $250 due on June 15th
- Payment 3 of $250 due on July 1st
- Payment 4 of $250 due on July 15th
To request a payment plan please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and the course you will be taking.