- Critical Needs Scholarship
Reimbursement MUST go through the district or charter school human resources office and is subject to their requirements as well. Ask your HR director for more information.
- District Office
Contact your district HR office to see if they have help with certification expenses.
- Student Loan Forgiveness
Visit: https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/repay-loans/forgiveness-cancellation/teacher for more information.
- UD Career Services Center – Comprehensive resource for all things career related
- Join Delaware schools – Employment site for most districts and charter schools
- DE Dept. of Education Directory – Directory of districts, schools, organizations and individuals
- Charter and Public School Profiles – DE Department of education information on all public and charter schools
- Catholic Schools – Map and list of all Diocese of Wilmington schools in Delaware
- Education Resource Center
- PRAXIS – Delaware Testing Requirements for Licensure and Certification
- PRAXIS Testing Centers
- edTPA Performance Assessment
- If you are planning to complete the edTPA as your Performance Assessment but were not able to enroll in our edTPA workshops, you can still get some help from Pearson, the company that publishes and scores that assessment. There is a series of 4 one-hour webinars available during which you can get assistance and answers to your questions.
Then go to 3. Review Candidate Policies and Online Training
Choose the 3rd bullet, “unaffiliated candidates”
- Review the candidate policies for participation in edTPA.
- Access online training for using the Pearson ePortfolio system.
- edTPA Support for Unaffiliated Candidates Webinar Series: A Guide to Completing edTPA
- edTPA Retakes: A Webinar for Unaffiliated Teacher Candidates