Critical Need Reimbursement Program
DHEO anticipates opening the spring 2020 application on June 5, 2020 with a deadline date of 4:30 PM Monday July 6, 2020, the link to the online application can be found below once the application opens.
- Applicants must be full-time employees of a Delaware public or charter school who teach on a valid Emergency Certificate or a Certificate of Eligibility in a critical need area as defined by the Delaware Department of Education and are taking coursework to enable them to achieve Standard Certification.
- Recipients must complete course with a 2.0 GPA or higher on 4.0 scale (“C” or higher).
- Delaware residency is not required.
- Recipients can attend any regionally accredited college.
- Applicants can submit for reimbursement for only one course per term (fall and spring)
Please go to the DOE website for application.